St. Michaels MI and CRA Groups
Each Thursday, 3:30 pm-5:00 pm
St. Michael’s Hospital, 30 Bond St., 17th Floor Cardinal Carter Wing6 week Motivational Interviewing Group
- 6 week Motivational Interviewing Group
- 12 week CBT and CRA Group
- Requires an OHIP Card and referral from Spunk!
Rainbow Services, CAMH (Centre for Addiction and Mental Health)
60 White Squirrel Way 1st floor, 416.535.8501 ext 6781
- Counseling, treatment and support for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, Two-Spirit (LGBT) people who are concerned about their drug and alcohol use.
YMCA Youth Substance Abuse Program (YSAP)
486 Queen St. W, 3rd Floor, www.ymcatoronto.org, 1-877-602-YSAP / 416-504-1710
Abstinence-Based Services for youth 16-24
- One-on-one and group counselling
- Addictions education
- Recreational activities
AA Rainbow Group (Alcoholics Anonymous)
519 Church St. Community Centre, 416-487-5591, www.aatoronto.org
- 12 Step Program for LGBT folks with an alcohol addiction.
- Fridays 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Main AA Group
NA (Narcotics Anonymous)
519 Church St. Community Centre, 416-487-5591, www.na.org
- 12 Step Program for people with narcotics addiction.
- Saturdays 3:30 – 5:oo pm