Tina and the body
Lungs transfer oxygen from the outside air to the bloodstream.
Blood carries oxygen to every cell and tissue in the body.
Cells need a constant supply of oxygen and nutrients to make
energy. Tina relaxes air passages and opens them up which
increases the intake of oxygen so the body can fight harder
or run faster.
• Ingredients used to ‘cut’ (mix) crystal
can block blood vessels in the lungs.
• Long-term use can permanently reduce the amount of
air the lungs can take in.
• Smoking Tina damages the lung linings.
• Reduce other smoking if you are going to smoke Tina.
• Increasing aerobic exercise can repair some of the