The Toronto Gay/Bisexual Men’s Crystal Meth Task Force
was formed in the spring of 2005. The Task Force consists
of volunteers from health and social service agencies, concerned
community members and businesses. We all have an interest
in the health of gay and bisexual men and other men who have
sex with men in Toronto.
• Facilitate a strategic and coordinated response
towards crystal meth use.
• Encourage partnerships and networking on crystal
• Guide local agencies’ on-going response towards
crystal meth and sexual health.
• Facilitate the dissemination of crystal meth-related
information to gay/bisexual communities.
• Identify service gaps, research needs and community
needs in relation to crystal meth.
• Encourage agencies to initiate programs, research
projects and services in response to such gaps and needs.